My 10 Favorite Cardio Workout Songs for 2018
Everyone knows that if you want to make time fly by when working out you’ve go to get a great workout playlist to listen to. I’m sure you have your favorites, but if you’re looking for new artists, genres, and styles to add to your selection, consider my top 10 favorite workout songs for 2018.
Lenny Kravitz – Thinking of You (not 2018 but I love this song)
1. Azealia banks – Anna Wintour
2. Ariana Grande – No Tears Left to Cry
3. Drake – Nice For What
4. Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin – I Like It
5. Kes – I Shall Return
6. Ciara – Level Up
7. Jason Derulo x David Guetta – Goodbye (feat. Nicki Minaj & Willy William)
8. Clean Bandit – Solo feat. Demi Lovato
9. Zara Larsson – Lush Life
10. Childish Gambino – This Is America
You can also listen to my full playlist on the Thigh Gap Hack Youtube Page by clicking the link below: (while you’re there be sure to like & follow to be updated on new videos)
What are your favorite songs to work out to? Share them below!