Thank you for your purchase!
Before you dive into reading “The Thigh Gap Hack”, please read below and complete all the steps to save your bonus materials for future listening.
If, for any reason, you still have a question, please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.
A couple of notes:
- If you invested in “Thigh Gap Hack” you will be receiving a separate email with instructions for how to get that product.
- Be sure to download your eBook right away, the link is only valid for 24 hours.
- Save the following email address in your email contacts. If you need support at any time, you can use this special email address (support [at] thighgaphack.com) for customers only.
- Your free bonuses are below
All the best,
Step 1. Bookmark This Page!
This page contains all of your material and instructions you need, plus your password to access the eBook, so make sure you save it! Find your browser in the list below and follow the instructions to bookmark this page
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Select “Favorites” and then “Add to Favorites”. In the window that opens choose a location to save the bookmark, and then click “Save”
- Mozilla Firefox: Select “Bookmarks” and then “Bookmark this page.” In the new window that opens, select a location to save your bookmark, and then hit “Save“
- Safari: Select “Bookmarks” and then “Add Bookmark.” In the new window that opens, select a location to save your bookmark, and then click “Add”
- Google Chrome: Select “Bookmarks” and then “Bookmark this page.” In the new window that opens, select a location to save your bookmark, and then hit “Done“
If you ever need to return to this page, it’s now saved in your bookmarks for easy access in the future.
Step 2. Download Your Thigh Gap Hack Material
After you click the Download buttons below, you will be prompted to save the file. Click ‘Save File’ and be sure to save the file to your desktop.
Please Note: We offer our “The Thigh Gap Hack Audio” in two different formats – M4A and MP3. M4A’s are used for Apple Products such as Macs, iPods, iPads, or anyone with iTunes. MP3’s can be used by everything else. There is no need to download both formats, just pick which one will work for you and download only that type!
(For the audios download only the iTunes Version OR only the MP3 Version below, but not both!)
Step 3. Enjoy Your Material
If you know how to open and read/listen to your material go right ahead. If you are having any issues, here are step-by-step instructions on how to gain access to your materials.
Reading Your eBooks:
After you save the file, minimize your browser window, and navigate to your desktop, where you saved your file. Open this file by double clicking on it. When you open the file, you’ll be prompted for a password. Please copy and paste your unique password into the box.
Please Note: You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read this file. You probably already have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, but if you try to open up the file and it doesn’t work, you can get it for FREE by visiting www.adobe.com. If you are still having an issue downloading or opening your file, please visit my FAQ page.
Listening To Your Audio:
To add this file to your iTunes, all you need to do is navigate to your desktop, and double click on the file “TGH – Camille Hugh.m4a”. iTunes will open and the file will automatically be added to your library. Alternatively you can also do the following:
- Open iTunes. While in iTunes select “File” and then “Add To Library” to add the audio to your library.
- Find the file you just saved on your desktop, it will be called “TGH – Camille Hugh.m4a” and select “Choose”
- The audio will be imported into your music library, and next time you synch your iPod you’ll have this track on your device so you can listen to it on the go!
If you can’t find your file in your library, please visit our FAQ for other audio help.
Further Questions and Problems
There are a few common questions and problems people have, here’s how to solve them:
I can’t download my eBook or audio.
Answer: There are a couple things to remember when downloading. The best way to do a download is to “right click” on the link, then choose the “Save Target” option. Many people don’t realize there is a “right mouse button” on their mouse. It’s usually just to the right (surprise) of the regular button. And often, some people don’t realze that when you click this button, a set of options become available. If you were trying to get the eBooks or audio by “regular clicking” on the links, go back and try “right clicking” with your right mouse button, then choosing “Save target as” from the menu. Don’t forget to select the place where you’re saving the book or audio. I recommend saving to the desktop so you know where it is.
I don’t know where the book or audio was saved on my computer.
Answer: If you went through the saving process, but now you can’t find the book, you have a couple of options. One is to download it again, and save it to your desktop. The other is to use your search function to find the file.
In Windows, click your “Start” button in the lower left corner. Then choose “Search” and then “For files or folders.” Type in the name of the file above, or just “TGH” and then hit enter. Your computer should find the file. You can then cut and paste it from where you find it on the desktop, or other location, or double-click to open from there.
Refer to your Windows Help section for more on using your search feature (Help can also be found in the Start menu at the lower left of your desktop).
If you have any other questions that need to be answered, please visit our FAQ page
Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to share my insights with you, and change your understanding of your body. I hope you get a lot of value out of my products, and I look forward to hearing from you in the future!